Being a mother who was expecting the birth of her baby is an honor for every woman in this world. Feeling happy, sad, scared and touched, mixed inside. Various questions on newborn baby care going on in the head, especially about the importance of the baby where you do not want to get past for a moment. All these things will be explained in the article The First 12 Months Baby Essentials.
Discussion of The First 12 Months Baby Essentials will be divided into two parts. The first part contains an essential first 6 months of the baby and the second part contains a essential period of 6 months following the baby. For the present, will be explained The First 12 Months Baby Essentials (Part 1) and the second part will be explained in the next article.
Here’s an explanation of The First 12 Months Baby Essentials (Part 1) which can be applied to your baby :
- Age of 1 month
- Habit : Being held and lulled. You should : giving hugs and cradles that accompanied by the words softly.
- Habit : Stared into the face especially the eyes. You should : giving a warm response and caring towards the baby’s crying.
- Habit : Sucking, sleeping and listening to your voice. You should : giving a soft bed and comfortable.
- Habit : Lifted his/her head and follow moving objects with his/her eyes. You should : giving an opportunity to lift his/her head in a way we put them in the prone position.
- Habit : Listening to the voices. You should : take frequent talking and smiling at him/her.
- Habit : Staring at his/her hands. You should : giving a gentle toy to hold and grip.
- Habit : Insert objects into his/her mouth to be explored. You should : hang various objects around the bed, give toys made ??of rubber and brightly colored or toys that can be sound.
- Habit : Listening to his/her own voice. You should : a chance to listen to soft music to him/her.
- Habit : Stared and waved his/her hand. You should : a chance to enjoy the scenery outdoor.
- Habit : Biting objects that can be inserted into the mouth. You should : toys that hung close to be achieved.
- Habit : Lapping water with his/her hands and feet while being bathed. You should : playing splashes and include the toys in the tub.
- Habit : Lifting his/her body with his/her arms in the prone position. You should : giving a variety of objects around the bed like a plate or plastic cup or secure toy when he/she was face down.
- Habit : Lifting his/her legs toward his/her face and making kicking movements. You should : more frequently taken go out.
- Habit : Biting everything in his/her mouth. You should : giving a plastic spoon or a toy that can chew (teether).
- Habit : Lying on his/her stomach, head and chest lifted and tried to look around. You should : a chance to interact with him/her.
- Habit : Roll over. You should : giving a rattle to play or rattle on shoes.
- Habit : Sit with assistance. You should : a chance to train him/her to sit properly.
- Habit : Touch, shaking and hitting everything. You should : giving an object or a toy to be kicked.
- Habit : Dropping, throwing or banging on everything that it holds. You should : giving objects around like a plastic cup and spoon or something.
- Habit : Put everything into his/her mouth. You should : giving a ball to overthrow or gripped, or toys that can be grasped and put into the mouth.
- Habit : Smiling at familiar faces. You should : beam back with your voice and funny expressions.
Hopefully the article of The First 12 Months Baby Essentials (Part 1) can assist you in understanding the habits and pleasures along the way the newborn baby grows. So long again in The First 12 Months Baby Essentials (Part 2). Cheers!